This is the best investment I have ever made in a pillow. The "sweet spot" is truly magical. Rest your forehead between the legs and beneath the cheeks and breathe out deeply, releasing all tensions from head to toe. Pure catharsis.
The OMG Buttress Pillow
I bought the ODB pillow after a bit of debate right before the OMG pillow came out. I enjoyed the ODB pillow a lot but always felt like it was a bit small for what I like. After over a year and my dog deciding he wasn't going to let me use my pillow I thought it was time to upgrade to the OMG and I'm glad I did. At first I was co concern the OMG might feel a little too big for my tastes but it is perfect. Where the ODB is roughly the equivalent of a really fit girl that still has a nice butt the OMG is equal to the girls out there that are going to have a bigger butt no matter what they do. The OMG though is also a very functional pillow. I bought the ODB for side sleeping which it was nice for but recently was diagnosed with severe obstructive sleep apnea and was looking for a pillow that would hold my head up a bit more at night. I looked at various styles of pillows and the OMG was the front runner almost the entire time. I finally came to the conclusion to get it when my dog decided he was no longer going to let me use my ODB because he loves it so much. The OMG definitely holds my head in a position that helps me breathe at night while I wait for my cpap which is nice because it is helping me get slightly better sleep than traditional pillows. Ultimately the OMG is everything I was looking for in a pillow and honestly is super comfortable with the yoga pants style cover being perfect for feeling like your resting your head on an actual butt. I also enjoy the fact that because of the size if you put panties on the OMG and then a cover you'll see that the pants cover is actually see through.
I just got mine last night. I bought one because a) I love butter but also b) I have been looking for a dense pillow and this sounded like it could be.
1. The packaging says Buttress Pillow. So if this is embarrassing to you, be home when it's delivered lol
2. The keychains and stickers they toss in are brilliant. I hope the keychains can survive being thrown around harshly because they're my new motorcycle keychain.
3. The OMG is big. It's like a young Kardashian big. I'm not disappointed.
4. The cover is a pain to get over the pillow because of the cut, but it foes fully encapsulate the butt for protection and makes it look pretty real.
5. This thing is comfy as hell. I used it as an actual pillow and it was top tier. It can prop me up in the bed to watch tv at a natural angle, I nestled between the thighs to sleep as a side-sleeper. It doesn't move at night or get too hot.
6. The latex smell is pretty strong. I hope that mine is unique and everyone doesn't get this because yuck.
7. My daughter loves it and wants her own. She's super bummed that we can't just get another one because international shipping adds a lot of cost. But if the Buttress wants to hook her up, they've got another customer waiting in the wings.
Hey Don! Thanks for your awesome review! We're glad you guys love it! As for 6, air it out near a window or fan for a couple nights and it should be 90% gone! After a week of using it and airing out, the latex smell should go away completely :) It's 100% natural and is harmless.
Butts for all,
I got the OMG pillow and I gotta say the “sweet spot” is as nice as advertised. I like the way the “cheeks” cradle my head when I’m relaxing 😄 It is fun to slap and squeeze. I would say it’s a good purchase for sure
Yes! Just write: DISCREET in the special instructions for seller box in your cart drawer!
Wash your Buttress the same way as a regular pillow. Just remove the yoga-pant pillow cover and machine wash and dry. If the inner pillow lining needs a wash, use a wet cloth with detergent or a clorox pen and carefully clean. Do not put entire pillow into washer!
You have 30 days risk free to return your Buttress Pillow. Just reply to your order confirmation email about your return request and we will send you a pre-paid return label within 1-2 business days! When we receive your package, we will refund you for the total cost of your order minus the return shipping cost.
We have been championed by Daymond John, Kevin O'leary, Stephen Kramer Glickman, John Legend, Jen Selter and more. We have earned 4-5 star reviews on Amazon, Google, Facebook and Etsy along with hundreds of reviews on our website. We offer a 30 day risk-free return policy and 100% guarantee the quality of your pillow. If that's not enough, Google our name and see what people are saying about our one of a kind pillow!