Happy Hump Day!
It takes a lot to make a great pillow in the shape of a butt made of all natural materials. It's not like stuffing feathers or leftover foam from mattresses into a bag and sealing it. Or making it from chemicals and manmade materials that we can mix in a lab. We make every pillow from the ground up. Literally.
1. We start with tree sap from rubber trees from Thailand, the best source of natural latex
2. We send barrels and barrels of the stuff to our factory and fill them up into our molds
3. We bake them in a huge oven for 24 hours until they rise like bread, jiggly, soft, beautiful and come out steaming hot
4. We examine each pillow. Its organic nature makes this process unpredictable and non-awesome pillows are discarded
5. We wash them for 24 hours in a butt car wash to cool them down and lock in its shape
6. We let them finish drying for 48 hours on huge racks
7. We hand stitch each butt with its inner cover and check the softness.
8. We pack 1000 of them into a 45 foot container with our yoga pant covers that we purchase through the same manufacturers of top yoga pant brands
9. We open em up at our warehouse near Philly, air them out, check them again for quality
10. We send them out to you with a smile thinking of the peace and happiness it will bring to its new home :)
We make the best cakes in the world. Sweet, soft, jiggly, no artificial ingredients and with love. It's somewhat emotional. Sure, it would be easier for us to make it out of memory foam or cheap foam. But no one likes a cheap as* and we get what we pay for.
Butts are classy, especially ours. They are super comfy, just the right feel, smartly and bootyliciously designed and all natural just like butts should be. It just. feels. right.
Thanks for loving our butts,