Happy Hump Day!
We know... we call The Buttress Pillow a pillow. And a pillow is usually around $30 for a mediocre one. That's what we were brought up to believe and what we accept as "just the way it is."
Mediocre pillows are just that... mediocre, safe, cheap and part of the status quo. When something different comes along, all we can do is compare it to what we knew and assume things. And that is doing so so many things an injustice.
So we're here to save the day and give you restful and bootyful nights for the rest of your life. Here's 7 facts about our pillows that makes it so SO different than your basic pillow. And worth every penny.
- TBPs are 4, 6 and 7 lbs when regular pillows are 1-2.
- TBP is made of 100% natural latex foam, one of the best bedding materials on the market that's actually farmed from tree sap in Thailand and refined in a 5 step process.
- TBP is hypoallergenic, holds its shape, keeps cool and actually feels like a butt. It's the perfect material for our product.
- TBP has an actual yoga pant cover, like made from the same yoga pant makers as Lululemon.
- Memory foam, high density foam and others are artificially made and are linked to many health issues after prolonged use (not 100% proven).
- TBP is carefully molded in one piece. It takes a lot of work to keep the shape of the pillow perfect through the entire production process!
- We quality check every pillow to make sure it is a pillow that we would love. Only the best pillows are sent to you.
If we're gonna put our face in something every day for 8 hours, let it be the best, highest quality something in the world.
If you have already bought our pillow, you know all this. If you haven't, we hope you give it a chance to absolutely blow your mind and join us in this new and wonderful world of butt sleeping.
Butts for all,
PS: New covers coming next week!!